Write to us

Older People’s Commissioner for Wales
Cambrian Buildings
Mount Stuart Square
CF10 5FL

Telephone us

03442 640 670 or 029 2044 5030 - we can return your call if preferred.

Email us


Help & Support

If you have a problem and need help and support, then please contact the Commissioner’s Casework Team to find out how they can assist you. Please be assured that any enquiry you make will be taken seriously and treated in strict confidence.

The Commissioner can provide you with help and support if:

  • You are aged 60+
  • You live in Wales
  • You have been experiencing problems with services, such as health, social care, community services or housing

You can contact the Commissioner’s Casework Team by phone, letter, email, or by completing the form below. You can contact the Team in English or Welsh.

When you contact the Team, they will assess whether they are best-placed to assist you, or whether a partner organisation or agency would be better placed to provide you with the help and support you need.

If the Team are best-placed to provide you with the help and support that you need, a named caseworker will be allocated to you. The caseworker will fully investigate your concerns, support you throughout the process and act on your behalf.